COSS, Crypto One Stop Solution, continues to launch and deliver features and improvements at a steady pace.
In today’s update, we are going to discuss the following:
- Launch of COSS Liftoff
- ETH and ERC20 withdrawals
- Launch of COSSmonaut programme
- Listing and Delisting updates
- Nodes & Wallet updates
- Other updates and improvements
- Community project highlight
Launch of COSS Liftoff
COSS Liftoff – our IEO platform – has launched!
We are excited to roll out this new platform to the community as part of growing the COSS ecosystem. With Liftoff, projects will get access to a versatile platform to conduct their token offerings in addition to providing a platform for the trading of tokens.
COSS Wallet users will be able to invest in any IEO on Liftoff directly from their private wallet app. This increases the convenience and market reach of the project seeking to conduct IEOs on our platform, also making it the first ever IEO platform that will allow you to take part in IEOs right from the palm of your hand.
The first project conducting an IEO on our platform is SWAPS.Network.
ETH and ERC20 withdrawals
Many users have reported pending ETH and ERC20 withdrawals for several hours.
This happens when there is a sudden spike in gas fees owing to increased congestion on the Ethereum blockchain.
When the spike occurs, transactions that have already been broadcast with low fees remain pending and transactions which follow (even those with higher fees) remain in queue.
Some users who have tried to distribute FSA in this time have the distribution fee deducted and marked ‘success’, yet the distributed FSA has not been deposited to their wallet. This issue, too, is related to the Ethereum congestion.
We have already implemented real-time tracking and adjustment of gas fees for transactions sent out by COSS. The team is now working on a solution to bump up the gas fees on transactions that get caught in a spike, which will be a failsafe we have for the future.
Please write to [email protected] for FSA that has not been deposited or ETH/ERC20 transactions which might have been dropped but still showing as ‘processing’ in your dashboard.
We shall be launching the COSSmonaut ambassador programme on Thursday, 22nd August 2019. The launch will begin with opening applications from our global community members.
COSSmonauts will spearhead the propagation of the COSS name to people far and wide — introducing projects, traders, and various other stakeholders who would be valuable additions to our community.
The main objective of this programme would be to grow our community organically and increase our local presence in various parts of the world, through our COSSmonauts.
Listing and Delisting updates
- We have listed Rapidz RPZX — the utility token of Rapidz — a platform that allows B2B and B2C transactions for users. You can read more about the project here.
Rapidz is now trading on RPZX/BTC and RPZX/ETH pairs on COSS.io.
There will be two upcoming new listings on our exchange: EDC and TCAT. And there’s an airdrop promo planned to go with it! We shall share more details closer to the listing date.
- EDC Blockchain is a global platform with its own cryptocurrency, providing ready-made blockchain solutions for business”. EDC Blockchain has been on the market since 2015, with adoption in 57 countries and over a million active users. It’s distinctive Coin constructor feature allows you to create your own POS token on the EDC blockchain without any programming or technical support.
- TCAT is a token launched by crypto news portal The Currency Analytics and is on a mission to provide verified news about digital currency. Do check out their website for more information.
We continue to take steps towards delisting and streamlining our trading pairs on the exchange. 60 pairs have been removed since our last update as a result of this optimisation effort, and we will continue to monitor our offerings on the exchange to bring you a great trading experience.
The removed pairs are:
XRP_USD — LTC_USD — BCH_USD — EOS_USD — XLM_USD — TRX_USD — DASH_USD — NEO_USD — XEM_USD — MKR_USD — XRP_GBP — LTC_GBP — BCH_GBP — EOS_GBP — XLM_GBP — TRX_GBP — DASH_GBP — NEO_GBP — XEM_GBP — MKR_GBP — XRP_EUR — LTC_EUR — BCH_EUR — EOS_EUR — XLM_EUR — TRX_EUR — DASH_EUR — NEO_EUR — XEM_EUR — MKR_EUR — BCH_COS — DASH_COS — VET_COS — QTUM_COS — WAVES_COS — ICX_COS — OMG_XRP — NEO_XRP — LTC_XRP — LSK_XRP — EOS_XRP — DASH_XRP — ARK_XRP — XDCE_TUSD — BTC_TUSD — OMG_TUSD — ZEN_TUSD — XRP_TUSD — XEM_TUSD — ADI_ETH — PGTS_ETH — TIG_ETH — LA_BTC — LA_ETH — BWT_USDT — BWT_USD — BWT_TUSD — BWT_GBP — BWT_EUR
Nodes & Wallet updates
Following the completion of BCH and ZEN nodes, we are working on our next node: the EDC Blockchain. NEO GAS would be the next in line once EDC Blockchain setup is complete.
- The integration of our fiat gateway which will support wire and SEPA transfers among other options is currently underway. We are working on releasing it as soon as possible, once the integration is tested and ready for use.
- The tech team has also commenced work on the FSA simplification to COS and ETH, and we are working on getting it ready for rollout.
- Our CEO, Sankalp, recently addressed the COSS community in a candid video chat — sharing updates on plans already in motion and what more to expect in the coming days. You can watch the video in our Telegram channel on https://t.me/COSSchat/664.
Community Project highlight
We are proud to have one of the finest communities in the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. Our members are involved in so many ways — discussing, developing, promoting and so much more.
We would like to highlight a project created by our long standing community member Guillaume who has created an extremely simple Dollar Cost Averaging bot that works straight out of a Google Sheet! No coding required.
(This is NOT financial advice.)
DCA is a simple investment strategy — systematically buying an asset with a fixed amount of base, at a regular interval.
This allows investors to enter the market at various price points. For example, an investor looking to invest $600 in SATTY tokens purchases $20 worth of SATTY every day at a fixed time throughout the month, without worrying about the daily change in price. If they buy 100 SATTY on one day with the $20, and then 110 SATTY on the other — the average buy becomes 105 SATTY per $20.
This script is a community project and not verified by COSS. You can check a simple guide made by Guillaume to invest with this strategy on COSS.io as well.
COSS DCA bot: http://bit.ly/COSSDCA
COSS DCA bot guide: http://bit.ly/COSSDCAguide
Please go to ‘File’ > ‘Make a copy’ before continuing with the setup for your COSS DCA strategy.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way.
You can expect to hear from us again, soon… 🙂