Community involvement has been a strong catalyst to the growth of the COSS ecosystem, and we have always been grateful that there are many willing hands in the community to help us in one way or another.
Introducing the COSSmonaut ambassador programme. We want people from the community who can go above and beyond in creating regular, positive contributions when it comes to spreading the word about COSS.
What we aspire with COSSmonaut is to become not just a mere ambassador programme, but to build a critical mass of COSS supporters to transform and grow together with us.
Actively seeking COSSmonauts from around the world to:
- Share updates, engage and educate enthusiasts over multiple platforms and introduce new ones to COSS;
- Engage with projects and developer communities and give insights about the COSS ecosystem;
- Attend events and host local meet-ups to introduce COSS;
- Establish a network to invite relevant groups to COSS events and nominate a COSSmonaut if you find a prodigy;
- Help the team to increase its social and mainstream media presence and introduce good global & local media partners — in your local language;
- Brainstorm ideas, assist the team with execution and local translations;
- Provide the team with local market feedback and additional engagement initiatives;
- Help us translate some marketing collateral or assist in making the website available in your local language
We would like a COSSmonaut to have:
- Keen interest and understanding of crypto and blockchain, exhibited in the form of presence at events and engagement in online forums
- Prior experience in the fintech, crypto, blockchain industry would definitely be a plus
- Active presence in multiple social media circles with interest in crypto
Benefits of becoming a COSSmonaut:
- Opportunities to hear and learn from COSS team & management, share stories, connect and empower community;
- First access to internship opportunities and involvement with COSS’s development;
- Opportunity to attend major crypto industry events and conferences with or for the COSS team;
- Access to the COSS team, host meet-ups within your local community and lead social networking events;
- Get official COSS & COSSmonaut merchandise;
… and much more
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Apply here — http://bit.ly/COSSmonaut
COSSmonauts are just beginning their journey and will have phases of development. How we execute each phase, take feedback, experience, come back, improve and incorporate those into the original plan and implement together will be important. What we aspire with the COSSmonaut initiative is not just to become a mere ambassador programme but a way to reach out to more people who can see the vision you have seen, understand us as you have understood us, and be part of this journey over the weeks and months…
Join us as a COSSmonaut and grow this ecosystem with us. We look forward to your applications.